Chris and I are wrapping up a wonderful weekend in the Northwoods. It felt so good to get back up on our land. It was just a wonderfully nourishing quick visit.
The theme of spending time in nature has popped up a lot in recent weeks and I feel like it is part of how Black Tourmaline is showing up as an ally for May.
Black Tourmaline has been popping in with messages focused on finding new and meaningful ways to connect and spend time in nature.
This deeply grounding and highly protective ally is helping us open a new doorway to the natural world.
As I have been working with black tourmaline this month, it (along with all of the new ways it’s inspired me to connect with nature) even sparked a new offering . . . an 11-day Journey called ‘Into the Forest’. (Scroll down for link and details)
In this week’s episode of the Meet Me in Sacred Space Podcast sinks into deeper conversation about Black Tourmaline.
Here are a couple things you can expect in this episode:
- The many and subtle ways we experience nature and the natural world in our day to day lives.
- Messages from Black Tourmaline for the month of May.
- Finding a doorway of connection with the natural world.
- The ways that Black Tourmaline offers energetic protection.
- How black tourmaline attunes us to the subtle ways day to day life activities affect our sense of being grounded, centered, and deeply connected.
- Cultivating our awareness regarding what supports our energy and what scatters our energy.
- Finding amazing local places for connecting with nature.
- And an invitation to join me for my upcoming ‘Into the Forest 11-day Journey’. Details and link below.
Wishing you a joy-filled week!
much love, Lori
Nature is Everywhere.
The Spirit of nature is alive in your house plants, crystals and stones, shells, flowers, fresh foods, the air you breathe, the rain that falls upon your face, the wind that gusts past the window, and the insect that scurries about on the sidewalk. Some places are more obvious than others, but in all places, the Spirit of Nature is Alive!
By simply spending conscious time with the nature that is always surrounding us, we attune to the pulse of the natural world.
We can deepen this connection with nature through sacred practice and mindful presence.