“How good are you willing to feel?”
This is not always an easy question to answer . . . especially during times when life feels quite the opposite of good.
In a recent interview with Dr. Vanessa Sage, she shared that this is one of the most important questions we can ask ourselves at this time.
As we sank into this soulful conversation I felt this question (that I’ve previously heard and said many times) in a new way. Something about it landed.
I think I had previously always focused on the word good, but in that moment I felt the significance of the word feel. It reverberated throughout my body . . . reminding me to be in my body, to honor it, and to feel good within it.
Throughout our conversation, Vanessa shared how this question has been a lighthouse for her over the years. She also shared how, in a recent journey deep within, this question not only reignited her passion life, but created a deep experiential understanding of what it means to be of service and live the mystery.
This conversation is rich and deep. Join us for this week’s episode of the Meet Me in Sacred Space as we sink in further.
Here are a couple things you can expect in this episode:
- Why this question is one of the most important questions we can ask ourselves at this time.
- How this question plants a very needed seed of hope.
- The value of turning how we really feel.
- The power of pivoting and integrating change on the sacred path and in our business.
- What service really means.
- Living and understanding the mystery.
- Giving self permission to speak boldly . . . to be both fierce and gentle.
Listen in here:
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Sage and her Soulful Offerings Here: https://vanessasage.com/
with joy, Lori A Andrus
P.S. Did you miss the start of the Into the Forest 11-day Journey? Don’t worry, there is still time to join us. This journey is self-paced and goes deep. Find details here: https://loriaandrus.com/forestjourney/